Tuesday 1 August 2017

Menu

                                                                    



Kahu's all day restaurant

Ontray
A bowl of fresh noodles with roasted steak hint of spice and bits of rose buds  by it a fresh lemonade  
                       Small $5  medium $7 large $8


Main
6 pieces of pure sushi with chicken and shrimp in the middle or avocado and beef in it    


                                       4 $2 6 $5 9 $6


Dessert

                                  Pancakes with ice cream and a bendy face on it made out of chocolate(sauce) with chocolate fage and  you get to dip strawberries in chocolate                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm, Kahu. I like your all day restaurant.
    it looks very nice I would defiantly go to your restaurant and buy something.
    It reminds me of me going to a restaurant for the first time when I was 3

    ReplyDelete